NOTICE: Starting on , the department will accept 100% ‘paperless’ permits for all development and building permit applications, eliminating the requirement of paper copies. TIF and .PDF files will be accepted but not .DWG (AutoCAD) files.
You can submit an electronic version of plans by Dropbox, or other file sharing platform, via a portal link. Emails are not preferred due to file size limitations and risk of emails not coming through. Generally, plans under 20 MB in size can be sent via email.
This will streamline the permitting process by eliminating the handling of paper copies, while also providing an experience that is mindful of the COVID-19 pandemic by reducing the need for in-person visits to Argyle Town Hall.
The updated process will also include electronic permit approval and issuance. Applicants will no longer need to pick up stamped, approved permits in person.
For any questions on this new process, please contact the Building Permit Division at 940-464-7273 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.The Town’s permit applications are available online. Before a permit can be issued, complete applications and all necessary plans and documents must be received by the Town. Applications and plans may be turned into Town Hall by email at email@example.com.
- Certificate of Occupancy Packet (PDF)
- Column of Honor or Street/Facility Name Change Request Application
- Demolition Permit (PDF)
- Driveway - Culvert Permit Packet
- Floodplain Development Permit
- Grading, Drainage, and Erosion Control Permit Application
- Health Permit Application
- Sign Permit Packet
- Solicitors Permit Application
- Special Event, Carnival, or Circus Application (PDF)
- Swimming Pool Permit Packet (PDF)
- Tree Removal Permit
- New Contractor Registration - Updated 2.22
- New Residential Permit Application - Updated 2.22
- Off Truck Route Permit
- Credit Card Payment Authorization
- Commercial Permit Packet